Ben, Paige, William, & Lucy Lewis Family

Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Beautiful Sunday

Ben and I went to the Cornell Plantations this afternoon for some beautiful scenery and a nice walk. Here are some pictures from the sunny day!


So this was Ben's "special" profile picture which was taken at the Plantations 2 years ago about this time..

This was my impression of it... I forgot the hands on the knees, etc.






3 comments:

  1. Pretty! I haven't been there yet. I'll have to walk around there next Sunday. You two look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are still so glad Ben now has such a great girl to share in these moments! One that he doesn't have to crop out of his profile picture. ?? I can't believe how beautiful it is there! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to have found your blog, Ben (& Paige)...hope all is well in New York and that you are loving married life!

    ReplyDelete