We celebrated Ben's birthday this week as he turned 28!
I took Ben to school on my way to work, then picked him up and had a yummy Panera birthday lunch!
Later that afternoon we did the first round of opening presents from the shrine...
I took Ben to school on my way to work, then picked him up and had a yummy Panera birthday lunch!
Later that afternoon we did the first round of opening presents from the shrine...
The big surprise of the day was that my grandparents gave him tickets to the Harlem Globetrotters for that night!
sidenote.... I heard the Globetrotters were coming to Ithaca, on his birthday. He mentioned that would be fun and forgot about it. Then he sent me an email a few days before his birthday with a link to the ticket webpage saying "we should go for my birthday." I told him sorry and that I already had plans for his birthday night (just so happened to be for exactly what he wanted to do!)
We had to do an early dinner to get to the game
Nice - you posted fast! That piano is the perfect spot for the shrine. And I'd like a piece of that cake right now please :-)
ReplyDeletelooks like a fun bday! miss you guys!
ReplyDelete