It has been a fun spring thus far in Ithaca, NY.
We had our Branch's closing social at a nearby lake, which was really fun.
One day I woke up and noticed something outside our window (at 5:30 am)
I opened the door to these decorations (plus much more) and ran upstairs to get Ben. I told him that we got TP'd and he was a bit confused
We snapped a picture before I left for work and had a feeling that it was our next door neighbors who did the "decorating"
It turns out it was the Bruins and they were so nice to give us a little baby surprise love!
A few of my friends recently threw a baby shower for me
Why so early on you ask? Well, a lot of my friends in our Branch are moving away forever, so they decided to do it before they left in May/June!
We had lots of tasty food
Fun decorations
| My cute work friend made this awesome diaper cake ( I still haven't taken it apart!) |
And there were a bunch of white onesies that my friends each decorated at the shower.
It was fun to see how creative and cute they were!
Then, we had our last "Meadows Dinner" with all our friends that live at our apartment complex.
We've been having monthly get togethers and having lots of fun!
We're going to be losing the Bruins, just one out of five other couples that lives at the Meadows with us.
Oh, and just in case you wanted to see what my belly looked like at 21 weeks there you go!
It just keeps growing!!
Grow baby grow!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute bump! Love you!
ReplyDelete