Ben, Paige, William, & Lucy Lewis Family

Monday, July 2, 2012

Mesa Summer 2012


We drove back from California and Ben had to fly back home to Ithaca the next morning.  
I was able to stay with my family at home in Mesa for another week.  
That Sunday my brother gave his homecoming talk in church and we had a little gathering with family afterward.


Highlights of the week included: 
Fun lunch outings, DBacks Game, becoming Abbie's favorite :), shopping, 
planning for baby Lewis, having a baby shower, getting a bigger baby bump (see a theme?)



s

... Mesa temple, seeing friends, sibling time, games, heat, swimming, and trying to stay cool!


Yes my 12 year old brother is a bit taller than I am.  With my 21 year old brother it is understandable but now I'm officially the shortest one in the family!

It was sad to leave my house and family.  
It was also crazy to think that I'll have a baby next time I am there!  Wow.  

I'm officially in my 3rd trimester and can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone!  We'll see how I survive the summer :)  

3 comments:

  1. Everyone in your family is so good looking! Can't wait to see what your little baby looks like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I can't wait for baby Lewis!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can't wait to see you guys in a few more weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete