Ben, Paige, William, & Lucy Lewis Family

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A new identity.


Ever since I got my blue Jetta it has been named "PAIJETTA." The inspiration for my personalized license plate came from my best friend Kristen. I was trying to come up with something clever because my sister, Rachel, had a red VW beetle named "LADYBUG." It was a bit trickier with a blue Jetta... but Kristen had some inspiration that PAIGE and JETTA fit together like PAIGEJETTA... but squished together it was PAIJETA. Throughout high school and college some of my friends called me Paijetta and it even transformed into Fajita somehow to my friend Katie. But now, things have changed since moving to New York. No longer do I have an Arizona license plate, nor does it say PAIJETA...



Here it is... the new PAIJETA. To me it will always be "The Paijetta" but now FAX 5345 is its' license plate.

1 comment: