Ben, Paige, William, & Lucy Lewis Family

Friday, September 3, 2010

A Trip to Utah

Last weekend I flew to the big SLC to attend Maren's wedding. I got it late the night before and was able to be in the sealing Wednesday morning.

It was a fun day morning 'til night...


The happy couple, officially married

The bride and I... yay my best friend is married too!


lal ness with Mary and Britt

In the afternoon we went to the wedding luncheon at the Lion House with
all my girls... so lovely

Then the reception was at The Point... at the U
(I was one of her 9 bridesmaids)

The reception was fun and the newlyweds drove off in the Marebug


I got a few days to hang out with my friends after the wedding!

Some fro yo (since Ithaca has NONE)

We decided we liked to hike so we hiked the Y and Stewart Falls

My trip consisted of food, dessert, and friends. It was a great time and fun to see everyone again!

1 comment: