About a week ago Ben and I went blueberry & raspberry picking at Grisamore Farms just down the road.
I think Ben ate his weight in blueberries but we had fun picking and enjoying the nice sunny weather!
Besides your typical munching, the berries have been used to create a few delicious desserts recently.
Muffins, cream pie, mini cheesecake, and my lemon raspberry birthday cake were just a few of our favorites :)
I think Ben ate his weight in blueberries but we had fun picking and enjoying the nice sunny weather!
Besides your typical munching, the berries have been used to create a few delicious desserts recently.
Muffins, cream pie, mini cheesecake, and my lemon raspberry birthday cake were just a few of our favorites :)





I saw those mini cheesecakes when I went to say goodbye to the Jones's and of course Hillary was kind enough to share. They were fantastic. Well done Paige!
ReplyDelete