![]() | |
| I'm learning how to use my phone more effectively these days. Here are some pictures of our outings the past few weeks. (Ben diving off the diving board at Treman Park). |
![]() |
| Enjoying the beautiful views of Ithaca and very cold water. |
![]() |
| More nursery pics. |
![]() |
| The boys had fun doing "tricks" off the diving board. |
![]() |
| Delicious lunch/brunch at the Dewitt Cafe. |
![]() |
| I made a great choice and went with the "Caesar plate". Yum. (that's an egg on top for those who were wondering) |
![]() |
| Little guy has his swing all set up, ready to go |
![]() |
| My mother's beautiful handiwork. |
![]() |
| Sweet smelling baby laundry for the first time. |
![]() | ||
| Another delicious dining experience at Agava Restaurant. Thanks iPhone for capturing some great moments! |










From now on, every time you post I'm going to be hoping there is a new baby featured in it! So great to see Taughannock featured in the meantime though.
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I am getting so anxious for baby boy to come!! Looks like you are all ready! I have the same swing and I love it!-still use it every day-so good choice! Enjoy these last few days with Ben and text me soon! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteyour nursery is so cute!
ReplyDelete