Ben, Paige, William, & Lucy Lewis Family

Saturday, September 29, 2012

New world

William John Lewis was born Monday morning at 5:30 am on September 17th 2012. We are kind of obsessed with this little baby. If you wanted proof .. Here are the pictures from my phone to prove it. Stay tuned for details on his arrival! :)
The view out my window right after William was born. 

7 comments:

  1. He is so precious! And I love how the nursery turned out! I hope you are recovering well and I am just so happy that Calvin and William will be buddies!:) love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! Love it. I can't wait to see him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He looks just like you Paige! He's so beautiful! I want to snuggle that little guy! Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh he is soo cute!! he looks like he is a good baby. i'm so excited for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great pictures. He is darling. I love that last pic of him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweetheart! I keep hearing he looks like you but I think he looks a lot like Ben. Can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I can't wait to hear more about his birth story!

    ReplyDelete