To my few blog followers,
For a couple different reasons we need to make our blog private for a little while. If you would like to continue reading about PB & Will, leave your email address here or send it to me at paijetta@hotmail.com. Also, if you have a blog that I don't know about, let me know... I would love to stay in touch! Thanks :)
Just in case you wanted some incentive, here is sweet William getting ready to leave the hospital!
Congrats on your baby! He is adorable :) please add me!
ReplyDeleteCrandell.nate@gmail.com
I'm your most faithful follower so you better add me:) bethanyabrown@gmail.com
ReplyDeletemrsbrittanyfish@gmail.com
ReplyDeletejennytranstrum@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHe's adorable! Congrats to you both!
samhatfield13@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteiamquebe@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteCongrats you two, he is beautiful!!
sara.salmon@gmail.com
ReplyDeletethis is sara.
llary523@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteYou've got my email right?
ReplyDeleteI just love his expression. emmyhales@gmail.com
ReplyDeletemkc232@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteemilyiva@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehaha i love his face. brittwendywest@gmail.com and if you want to follow ours, i'll send you an invite!
ReplyDeletecongrats on such a cute baby!! katelyn.degraw@gmail.com
ReplyDeletejstevenchristensen@gmail.com
ReplyDelete