For awhile now Ben has been telling me he thinks this baby is going to come early.
I've gotten a lot bigger than with William and just poke out in the front!
I saw the doctor this week and I'm already at a 3+ and 80% effaced (36.5 weeks).
I'm freaked out to say the least and am in panic mode that baby girl could literally come any day.
I'm hoping I can last through January at least and help her grow a little bit more
(although she feels pretty big in there now and I don't think I have any more room to give!)
35 weeks
It hasn't really snowed since we've been back in Provo which I'm not complaining about. William had fun making a "snowball" with the small patches of snow we had left in our yard.
William's main gift for Christmas was a train table. We finally set it up after we got home and he has been loving life ever since!
More BYU basketball!
Ben and I are trying to take advantage of last moments of calm before the storm. We enjoyed the Art City Trolley alone last weekend and a volleyball game with William.
Almost 37 weeks
This boy is ready for a sibling. I'm so happy with his age and ability to converse with us (for the most part). He is going to be a good big brother. He likes feeling my stomach and saying "I love you" and sharing with her. "She said thank you" "she's jumping" "I hear her".
Watch out William, here come some big changes!
| Our cute neighbor friend, Clara, and William had a playdate. |
No comments:
Post a Comment