Ben, Paige, William, & Lucy Lewis Family

Tuesday, October 9, 2018

March-April 2018

In March Lucy finished her "tumbling tots" class at the Provo Rec Center.  It was great practice learning some gymnastics, following directions, and working on strength and balance. 

Aunt Jennie came to Provo for a weekend while Ben was out of town.  William loved sledding with her at Rock Canyon Park and going on adventures. 
In early March Ben had a conference in Park City.  The kids and I tagged along at the hotel and William tried skiing on the beginner hill and loved it! 


St. Patrick's Day is always fun at our house with William's half birthday as the same day.  
A leprechaun came and left William green M&M's. 


Maddie's cousin baby Benson was born in the fall and started giving smiles to each other at lunch. 
Girl's night out at Waffle Luv with some ward friends. 

A nearby farm had an "open house" and the kids had fun seeing the baby animals and feeding them. 

William and I had a date and went bowling where he scored 120! He was ecstatic. 
Grandma Lewis came to town multiple times in preparation for their mission.  
This time she took the grand-kids to Carl's Jr. (per William's request) and ended up in the play place with them. 

This year Easter weekend began the very end of March.  
We attended a couple egg hunts and I was very impressed with Vineyard's "special needs" specific egg hunt area.   I didn't have to worry about Lucy getting trampled by the other kids, and I wasn't worried she wouldn't get any eggs. 
We went to SLC at Ben's aunt's house for an epic Easter lunch and egg hunt. 
She gave every kid a bunny tail and basket ready for filling.  The kids had a blast on the sunny, beautiful day. 
Later that afternoon we dyed eggs with my grandparents in SLC.  William loved decorating them with Nana. 
Easter morning was on April Fool's Day, and the same day as General Conference. The bunny hid eggs in the basement and outside this year.  Lucy had fun finding eggs on her level and Maddie started taking her first steps!
Easter outfits
A big hit this winter was Lucy's new water table.  We filled it with dry pinto beans and she loved pouring and scooping in the basement. 
Utah Christensen cousins having dinner at Papa and Nana's house.
BYU Football spring scrimmage game.
Roll it up Crepes has great, cozy seating. 

On warmer days we had picnics before William's school.  We were lucky to meet dad for lunch around the corner from his office, and next door to William's classroom. 
I took the kid's pictures outside the Provo City Center Temple in their Easter outfits.  The flowers were too beautiful to pass up. 



These three kids can be quite the handful, but I sure will miss having them all in the bath together someday soon :) 

William had a slip n slide play date with his friend Cassie and a few days later he built this snowman in the front yard.  Gotta love Utah winters, always keeping you on your toes. 
Aunt Lauren came in town to Utah to see new baby Louisa, Diana's first baby.  We had fun getting all together with the kids. 
Ben won the lottery for Hamilton and we were able to buy tickets to the show.  We had a blast with my grandma, Nana, and loved the performance! 
With the youth in our ward we attended the open house for the Jordan River Utah Temple.  It was neat bringing our three kids inside the temple and showing them what it looks like. 

Mid April we had Lucy tested for autism and Dr. Kendra Lystad did agree that she does have autism as a secondary diagnosis, to her Pallister-Killian Syndrome.
My sister, Rachel, sent me warm cookies and milk to cheer me up :)

Ben and I went on a date to Provo Beach Resort.  We did the ropes course, mini golf, laser tag, and bowling.  It was a blast!

In March and April I coached William's soccer team, the Electric City Shock.  The kids were a lot of fun but I learned William is better behaved when I am on the sidelines and not his coach. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment