In early May some of my best college friends and I planned a weekend trip to Tucson. Brittany, Maren, and I were freshman roomies at BYU and are still good friends.
We had a blast reminiscing on old times and getting away from the kiddos :)
Lucy started private speech therapy at Sawyer Speech, with Miss Suzanne. We would attend her clinic in her home once a week.
Lots of Lucy appointments and therapies means a lot of time with neighbors/friends helping to watch William and Maddie.
We celebrated Aunt Diana's graduation from nursing school at the U!
Mother's Day snuggles and breakfast in bed.
We were sad to see William's year at BYU Kindergarten come to an end.
We loved being on campus, seeing dad every so often, and picnics before school started.
Last day of school with his neighbor buddy, Josie, who we carpooled with weekly.
Ben played soccer with CJ and friends and won the Provo Rec League championship
Grandpa Smoot's horse property and Suntan are always fun to visit. Lucy enjoyed being on the horse, but Maddie only liked to look from afar.
Happy Birthday to Michael, May 20th!
William and his great teacher, Mrs. Amy, at BYU.
Madeline became obsessed with "helping" fold the laundry. She loves to lay in the pile of clothes and drape them all around her, or try on a few different items.
For the month of May, William had private swimming lessons. We liked his teacher, Britt, and he improved so much. No more floaties for William!
It had been far too long since a haircut (over a year) so I was able to donate 8 inches of hair! So glad I could finally donate my hair, I've been wanting to for a long time.
Lucy had her last day of school with Mrs. Becky at Sunrise Preschool.
Maddie and I flew to Arizona for my brother's highschool graduation.
It was being able to celebrate him and be there with my parents. Go Toros!




















No comments:
Post a Comment