Ben, Paige, William, & Lucy Lewis Family

Friday, October 3, 2014

July in Utah

A few hours after the Christensen clan left Provo, we welcomed the Lewis'!
We started the week off with horse riding at the Smoot's property.
William instantly became attached to his cousin Ollie (Annie's boy #3) and they were good buddies.
Unlike the first time we took Will horse riding, he loved it. 
His new favorite word, "ride."  He didn't want to get off, it was cute to see him be just like dad.
We enjoyed a week of cousin's camp at Park City with the Lewis' with a lot of fun and a second round of Alpine Sliding.
One day we all went to Lagoon with the Lewis crew. 
William had a blast and kept wanting to go on more rides. 
I didn't know how well he would do at this age, but it was much better than I expected!
The boys had fun with grandpa and loved Lagoon.

 More FlyAwayBands adventures continued and even more sewing.
We sold a bunch of headbands to Karve, a local workout joint.
Ben and I finally completed our half marathon. 
It was my first one and I was so glad I wasn't doing a full marathon the whole time :)
We crossed the finish line at the same time, which took a little patience from both of us.  Ben helped drag me along through the middle and I pulled him to the finish line at 1:55:54.  I stopped 3 times to use the bathroom which probably added a couple minutes, but my pregnant self couldn't help it!
I really haven't been running since that day, but it was a wonderful experience training with Ben and such a sense of accomplishment. 
William kicking back and enjoying a hot dog on a nice summer day.
The boys had matching Waldo shirts on, so I had to document.

Summertime included a lot of late nights and fun ice cream outings. 
William didn't seem to mind the extra desserts.
We loved being outside in the beautiful Utah summer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment