Ben, Paige, William, & Lucy Lewis Family

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

June.



I guess you could say that I'm a little behind on blogging.
I don't have anything to show from this whole summer and now it is October!
Nonetheless, I'll try and see what I can remember from the last few months. 
Thank goodness for phone pictures.
 
In May we enjoyed going to the Museum of Natural Curiosity a few times.
One special occassion we even got Ben to come. 

William really enjoys it there and we had fun showing dad all his favorite spots.
 
We attended Ben's aunt and uncle Maris & Jud's mission farewell.
Taryn and I were opposites and thought we should document it. 
This was the beginning of a lot of fabric this summer.
After winning the Freshly Picked moccs race Sara and I decided to start a little business, FlyAwayBands.
We spent a lot of time cutting, sewing and staying up too late making headbands.
It was the start of quite an adventure.
Rachel and her two kids came to visit for the week and we had a lot of fun together.
One day we met our New York friends at the splash pad. 
It was fun to see all the kids growing up!
Sara and I were in a "tennis class" through the Provo Rec Center this summer.
It was fun getting up early and playing tennis with friends.
Jackson and William got close in more than one way and had fun playing together.
The week after Rachel came our whole family met for a week of fun in Park City. 
We enjoyed the nice weather, outdoors and of course the Alpine Slide. 

We got a great family picture of everyone which was worth it all.
Everyone but Michael and Annika was still in town for July 4th, so we had a fun time at the Salt Lake Country Club enjoying great food and fireworks.
We had fun at the Provo July 4th parade with friends and family that morning.
We also had fun on the Heber Creeper train ride with everyone in Park City.
Ben and I have been training for a half marathon this summer.
We did the Provo Freedom Run 10K for a "warmup" a couple weeks before our actual race.

No comments:

Post a Comment